Our client a, Chicago based medical firm, has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Business Analyst. The Analyst will formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Prior medical experience not required.
- Create Techno-functional design for moderately complex information systems.
- Analyze business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary
- Guide, advise, and train other team members and end users
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implication of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives
- Collect and analyze data using MS Excel, SQL, and other BI tools
- Evaluate most business implications of technology on the current business environment
- Mentors less experienced team members.
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
- Bachelor’s degree business management, supply chain or information systems is required
- Minimal of two years’ experience with information system software solutions related to order management or inventory management
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain