Our client is seeking Process Transformation Analyst to help their business transformation process. The Analyst will use management techniques to assist in the redesign of the supply chain processes including implementation of JIT and Kanban. This position will also have responsibility for assisting in the redesign and implementation of a logistics program to reduce cycle times and improve material flow and inventory accuracy.
- Lead Supply Chain process improvement activities and events using appropriate tools and techniques such as 5S, Standard Work, Managing for Daily Improvement, Value Stream/Process Flow Mapping and Pull System/Kanban
- Work directly with supply chain area managers to implement process transformation within the supply chain to reduce cycle times. Including, but not limited to, linen redesign, JIT implementation, dock to point of use material flow and inventory accuracy improvement. Assists in the implementation of a point of use supply system
- Assists in coordination of logistical planning and implementation of processes to improve and enhance material flow
- Implement supply redesign and to ensure all clinical supply needs are being met while reducing on hand inventory value
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training acquired via work experience or education, Masters preferred
- Requires a minimum of three years of previous job-related experience in supply chain.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain