Do you want to help develop the future green energy, working on solar and wind construction projects?
Our client, growing global firm in the renewable energy field is seeking Civil Engineer to join their North American team.
Our client offers:
- Great Downtown Location
- Great Benefits
- And a well-funded pipeline of future projects
- Manage civil and structural engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Optimize design to maximize Return on Investment.
- Provide engineering consulting support to project managers in the preliminary design and engineering of roads and foundations.
- Oversee the civil and structural tests performed by Construction Team on site. Support the quality control team on site.
- Create internal estimates to accurately forecast the scope, cost and duration of future projects in early development stages.
- Support the Construction Team in the review and preparation of RFP’s to be submitted to contractors.
- Review and evaluate estimates.
- Maintain and calibrate the construction estimating tool. Track the market and follow market trends and upload and refine the tool with the information provided by the Construction Team.
- 5 years Civil or Structural engineering degree preferred, EIT or PE certification a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in major infrastructure design preferred and experience in renewable energy construction and design.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to provide training on complex operations
- Experience in renewable energy construction and design.
- Good software skills
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain.