Our client, a growing confectionery company manufacturer based in the Chicago-O'Hare area, is seeking a Transportation Logistics Analyst join their North American team on a contract assignment.
• Track, trace, and record inbound and outbound shipments and provide updates to sales, customer support, and warehouse partners
• Work with suppliers and supply chain partners to rectify any quantity, product, transportation, customs, drayage, and/or appointment issues
• Input data into the ERP System to ensure accurate in transit and receipt records
• Manage carrier partners and gather timely pick-up and delivery data and accurately record in system
• Process all inbound and outbound logistic invoices from carriers
1-3 years of related experience in logistics or supply chain
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
Experience in ocean and domestic freight as well as the understanding of 3PL providers
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain