Our client, a growing confectionery company manufacturer based in the Chicago-O'Hare area, is seeking a Transportation Logistics Analyst join their North American team on a long term contract assignment.
• Track, trace, and record inbound and outbound shipments and provide updates to sales, customer support, and warehouse partners
• Work with suppliers and supply chain partners to rectify any quantity, product, transportation, customs, drayage, and/or appointment issues
• Input data into the ERP System to ensure accurate in transit and receipt records
• Manage carrier partners and gather timely pick-up and delivery data and accurately record in system
• Process all inbound and outbound logistic invoices from carriers
- 1-3 years of related experience in logistics or supply chain
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in ocean and domestic freight as well as the understanding of 3PL providers
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain