Our client, a an infrastructure developer company in Chicago, is seeking a Contract Manager to join their team
- Manage on permit tracking and coordination with team.
- Contract compliance tracking and reporting
- Coordinate with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection of contractual revenue.
- Prepare regular reports on the status of contracts.
- Assist in resolving contract payment disputes and confer with contractors and other divisions concerning contract payments and compliance.
- Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned function and electronic file management for all contract related documents.
- Submitting subcontracts to Subcontractors.
- Supervise contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance.
- Complete and submit prequals and bid packets.
- 3-5 years’ experience Construction Contract Management
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail for multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word expected
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain