Our client, a growing confectionery company manufacturer based in the Chicago-O'Hare area, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their North American team on a contract basis.
Our client offers:
- Friendly office environment
- Good Location
- Help with the monthly close as it relates to overall trade investment, including analysis of the trade accrual by customer.
- Participate in the annual plan and long-range planning process.
- Make trade investment analysis by customer / region.
- Prepare monthly reporting Act vs. Budget and Forecast
- Support the monthly financial forecasts and provide visibility into potential risks and opportunities.
- Assist with the annual customer target setting and attainment process.
- Aid Sales Finance Manager and sales team to improve spending effectiveness (ROI) and process efficiency.
- Support and challenge (when necessary) customer assumptions in analyzing trade investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- 3 to 7 years’ experience within Finance or Accounting.
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry experience a plus
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain.