Our client, a growing and well-funded International renewable energy developer, is seeking a strong Storage Originator Developer to lead their start up North American Storage Business. This a broad and entrepreneurial role with hands on involvement in all aspects of the storage business. Our client offers:
- A competitive salary and good benefits
- A great downtown office location
- And a chance to grow your career in the fastest growing and most exciting part of the power industry.
- Originate, evaluate and structure transactions with counterparties to maximize portfolio value.
- Build and maintain business relationships with wholesale and retail energy market participants
- Lead technical assessment and recommendation of appropriate storage technologies
- Establish relationships with key renewable off-take opportunities with municipal and cooperatives
- Work with the development team to develop PPA negotiation strategies with power off take providers.
- Lead the negotiation of PPA’s, hedges, and other off take opportunities
- Evaluate and structure transactions
- Develop forward pricing curves for energy pricing in the respective power markets
- Analyze and respond to market trends
- Lead cross functional teams through due diligence and corporate approval process.
- Prepare and present detailed project analysis to management and other key stakeholders
- Identify potential joint venture partners, acquisition opportunities and technology investments
- Manage the investment business case on each project
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in renewable development including storage projects and or origination with
- Experience in US power markets
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain