Our client a well established multi-billion dollar construction company in the renewable energy field has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation plan, great office location and a good backlog of upcoming projects.
- Manage renewable energy generation projects in excess of $100M in various stages of development from construction budget development and preliminary engineering through and including engineering design, construction and all activities leading to commercial operation.
- Identify and share lessons learned from projects to accurately improve overall project quality, schedule, cost and safety. Be proficient at Root Cause Analyses to accurately determine failure mode and reason.
- Manage pay application approval process in accordance with the contractual terms including review and recommendation of change order approvals.
- Monitor construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements and good construction practices.
- Provide construction consulting support to the development team in several projects, including project estimate construction costs, schedule and basic engineering.
- Develop and present the projects construction budget. Identify cost reduction opportunities and track cost performance against budget. Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- 10 years of experience in Project Management; concentration in the wind energy industry and industrial or utility construction is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required ,P.E. registration is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% to project sites and customers
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain