Our client, a growing confectionery company manufacturer based in the Chicago-O'Hare area, is seeking an IT Administrator to join their North American team.
Our client offers:
- Great Location
- Career Growth
- Fun Environment
Create and assign help desk tickets for all end users for issues related to connection, printing, software, viruses, mobile devices, Microsoft office, etc. during and after office hours, escalating any unresolved issues to the IT Manager
- Image and deploy laptops to new hires or replacements for current associates, instructing users on the use of equipment and software
- Deploy and maintain OS and third party software, systems and services within company guidelines
- Schedule warranty repairs and replacements with Dell or other service providers
- Manage system backups
- Manage security systems including badge deployment, VPN access, user/network rights, etc.
- Assist with policy deployment, including software updates, mapping printers, compliance, etc.
- Maintain CISCO VOIP system
- Maintain company servers and roll out new software upgrades
- Plan and design network projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or Management Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum four years’ IT experience
- Experience troubleshooting Dell hardware (A+ certification preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7 & Windows 10, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange Server
- Hands on experience with VMware vSphere and Veeam Backup and Recovery
- Detailed knowledge of fire wall maintenance and Trend Micro antivirus
- Working knowledge of LANs, WANs and VLANs
- SQL Server, CISCO, and SAN knowledge a plus
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain.