What to join an industry leader in one the country’s fastest growing sectors?
Our client a growing renewable firm is seeking a staff accountant to join their team. This is an ideal role for any one with 1-3 years of public accounting audit experience who is looking to make the transition to industry.
- Our client offers career advancement
- A great office location
- And fantastic benefits
- Review interim unaudited financial statements
- Prepare account analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries in support of monthly close
- Support accounting analysis of new contracts or accounting rule changes as required to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Aid the preparation of income tax, property tax and sales tax filings which are prepared by 3rd parties but require company input and information in order to complete properly
- Guide the annual audit process of project entities through accounting updates of USGAAP and IFRS rules, drafting financials, and supporting external audit inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent
- 1- 3 years’ accounting experience with an emphasis in financial statement auditing, preparation and corporate accounting
- Public accounting experience preferred
Adams Dearborn is Chicago based professional staffing and executive search firm.
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain.