Want to work for one of Chicago's fastest growing CPG firms? Our client, an international CPG company, is searching for a Contract Recruiter to join their North American HR team on a long term contract. Experience in CPG and recruiting for sales and marketing roles is highly desirable. Our client offers:
- Best in class benefits to contractors; including holiday pay, 401K, and health insurance.
- Great location
- Chance to grow your career
- Researches viable candidate sources, and conducts full cycle recruiting for multiple departments and needs.
- Monitors and evaluate market trends and practices, make and implement recommendations
- Works with managers to create requisitions, and follow up both internally and externally for qualified candidates
- Manages Project Management, HRIS implementation, and I-9 audits
- Conducts and evaluates references/background checks, and create offer letter
- Initiates internal on-boarding process
- May assist in generalist duties such as: administering compensation programs, annual bonus, and merit process
- Participates in compensation surveys
- Updates and create job descriptions
- 3-7 Years’ experience in HR or HR related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- HR Certification